In future, I look forward to listing more people on this page as circumstances allow me to work with a growing ensemble of highly talented musicians. But for now, I am completely indebted to the musical instrument sample library developers who make it possible for me to compose, arrange and perform this music all from the comfort of my own studio.
Warning - much of what follows is for the technophiles!
- Avid (for my Pro Tools studio recording software)
- Kawai (for my digital piano and midi keyboard)
- Synthogy Ivory (for my American Concert Steinway D piano library)
- Maton (for my cherished acoustic guitar)
- Fender (for my Deluxe Nashville Telecaster)
- Ilya Efimov (for my other guitar libraries)
- Heavyocity and XLN (for my drum libraries)
- Spectrasonics (for the incredible Omnisphere and my Trilian basses)
- u-he (for the incredible Zebra2 synth)
- 8dio and Soundiron (for my variety of percussion, other piano and vocal libraries)
- Sample Modeling (for my trumpet and saxes)
- Vienna Symphonic Library (for my strings, other wind instruments and studio effects)
- Izotope (for my main mixing and mastering tools)
And of course to Linda my wife, and to my daughters Zoe and Nicole for their enduring love and support!